Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How long is processing and shipping time?
All orders take 7-10 business days to ship regardless of the shipping method chosen at checkout.
Ready to Ship waist beads will be shipped out in 3-5 days.
- If your order contains a combination of Ready to Ship waist beads and Standard items, your order will adhere to the 7-10 business day processing time.
- The long processing time is due to the handmade nature of our waist beads and waist chains. Each set is customized by the Waist Vanity Team using your measurements personally to ensure a perfect fit!
We will happily rush any order (free of charge) if a customer needs it sooner. This will waive the 7-10 day processing time.
- Before placing your order, please send us an e-mail at TheWaistVanity@gmail.com and we will confirm if we can rush your order.
Shipping is via USPS, UPS, and DHL and times may vary depending on where in the country you live.
Please allow standard USA – 1-3 business days and for International orders – 7-21 business days.
* Holiday season please add an additional 2 days for processing. If you are ordering gifts, make sure to order them 2 weeks in advance.*
What is the return policy?
We do not allow order cancellations once an order has been placed .
However, we will gladly offer store credit if you no longer want your order to be shipped as we understand circumstances change.
We do not offer returns/exchanges due to nature of the items we sell.
We will always offer refunds/cancellations/exchanges on any defective or incorrect item in your order due to our negligence!
Resizing Policy and Fee
Please ensure you have the correct waist measurement at the time of your order as there will be a resizing fee for any change requests due to size and fit.
There will be a $15 resizing fee for all incorrect waist measurements and the customer will responsible for shipping to and from The Waist Vanity.
- $15 for the first 2 items to be resized and $5 for each item to be resized afterwards.
You may begin the resizing process by paying the resizing fee HERE
Can I shower with my waist beads?
YES. Waist beads can be worn at all times however, over time, some beads may fade in color. As with any material, elastic and cotton strings may weaken over long periods of time.
Can I shower with my waist chains?
NO. Our waist chains are only 18k gold plated meaning if they are continuously exposed to water, the color will fade over time.
Can I freely remove my waist beads/chains?
Yes. Our waist beads are easily removed by untwisting the barrel clasps (if applicable)
Our traditional tie-on waist beads are not removable once tied. However, all traditional styles can have barrel clasps added to them if you wish.
Our waist chains always come with lobster clasp and jump ring for easy removal.
Our clasps are nickel-free. The claps are called barrel clasps by Bead Landing. The Waist Vanity is not responsible for any allergic reactions.
Are The Waist Vanity waist beads/chains plus size friendly?
Yes. We offer waist beads up to 75 inches.
What materials do you use for waist beads?
Waist Beads at The Waist Vanity are made with colored glass beads, semi-precious gemstones and high-quality fishing line and cotton string for long lasting wear. We use a mix of colorful high-quality Czech, glass seed beads, and authentic beads from Ghana and Kenya
Can I wear waist beads while pregnant?
Yes! When measured above or comfortably at your belly button, the waist beads will roll up as your baby bump grows.